I have spent many days the last couple of weeks successfully incorporating Feng Shui tips for wealth for businesses. I thought I'd share several with you.
Here are five things to do to attract more clients, henceforth more money, to your business.
- Clear clutter from the doorway to your business.
- Have something that moves with the wind - a mobile, pinwheel or whirly-gig, flag or wind chime - placed outside the building , yet close to the entrance.
- Make sure the entrance is wide and easily accessible to allow entrance into the building. If the space is really large, placing something roughly in the middle of the entrance to encourage movement to the left or right is advisable, but only if there is lots of space.
- Have something bright-colored, artsy, beautiful or fun a little ways from the entrance, yet within view of the doorway. Having a water feature close to the door is also beneficial if it works in the space and is not going to cause extra work or concern due to the clientele you have.
- Have a plant with either large leaves or many leaves within view of the entrance as well as the either the cash register or area where monetary affairs are handled, like the reception desk.